Research and teaching of the group led by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Robert Tolksdorf looks at the study, development, implementation and application of:
- Languages, models and systems that facilitate the integration of information and activities in networked systems.
- Applications of these technologies in real business environments and the study of further use cases considering the added value generated by them.
- Novel models for the coordination of agent societies at a huge scale, especially those models based on Selforganization.
- Usage of statistical methods from network analysis to gain insights on information networks.
- Teaching and supporting entrepreneurship in IT.